Worked with a small non-profit to use SSO (Single Sign On) to integrate a Membership Management system (Wild Apricot) and an existing Member Community Portal (Personify Community).
Key tasks included:
- Configuration of Community Portal member segments and workflows to align with Wild Apricot member levels
- Changing the front end web pages for the Portal and the Membership system to appear seamlessly integrated
- Changed the Portal access levels to drive visibility based on Membership status in the Membership system
- Data conversion to reset the membership segments inside the Portal
- Coordinated the change management campaign with staff and members for access int the consolidated systems.
When completed, the project simplified the member-facing systems and reduced the manual effort needed to maintain membership status inside the Member Portal. Additionally, the Portal automatically prompts former members to rejoin to get access to member-only content.