Worked with a small non-profit in the arts to transform from an old, unmanaged Salesforce system to the newest Salesforce NPSP (NonProfit Success Pack) instance with sustainable membership management processes.
Key tasks included:
- Interviews and business process mapping for as-is processes
- Defined to-be processes to align with Salesforce NPSP capabilities
- Create new instance of Salesforce NPSP and configured key objects and processes
- Completed data conversion from old instance to new instance for existing members
- Trained the nonprofit's staff
After the initial project was completed, the nonprofit was able to establish the Salesforce system as the source of truth for memberships in partnership with the financial accounting team. The initial project also set the baseline for using Salesforce as a constituent management tool.